Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SuperBlog!: Save Massey Theatre!

I just wanted to talk a bit more about by experience. I'm a performer. I love it! It's just great to be on a proper stage performing in front of so many people! I have performed in gyms, halls, conference rooms, and best of all.. real stages. Two of which are the Massey Theatre and the Bell Center in Surrey. It's an amazing rush that I get! It's a mixture of anxiety, excitedness, fear, and happiness, but that's what makes it special! I get this feeling NO WHERE ELSE. It's a unique experience to be on a stage performing music with friends. If they take the Massey Theatre building away from us, it would have a major impact. Our band rooms are just beside the theatre, and if they tear it down, our band rooms go away too. I shudder to think our school may go without a band program for my final senior year. If they tear it down now, and the new school isn't built right away (which obviously it won't be. We don't live in a world of magic.), we will be without a place to practice or passion. Please help.
SuperBlog!: Save Massey Theatre!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment